Wednesday 27 March 2013

37 Random questions ♥

1. Is there a night you would like to put on repeat, and live it forever?
-- A-huuh! sigh*


2. Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, what do you say?
-- OMG. Nothing. I'm just gonna pretend that I'm asleep :o

3. Will you be in a relationship next month?
-- Nope. ugh!

4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
-- Mother dear.


5. Anyone you're giving up on?
-- No one... At the moment ;p

6. What type of people do you like?
-- People w/ EXCELLENT SENSE OF HUMOUR, Reliable, Influential people, God fearing... aaah basta! an amazing person overall ☺

7. What were you doing at 10:30 last night?
-- Playing Criminal case on Facebook I think? :) orrr I was on Youtube.

8. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
-- Yes.

9. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
-- Ugh! YES

10. Are you easily bothered?
-- Uh-huh!

11. How long have you been on the computer?
-- An hour or two.

12. Are you nice to everyone?
-- Yes of course even though some people aren't nice to me.

13. Are you different than you were a year ago?
-- I think so, yes. People change you know but I changed in a good way :) 

14. Are you taller than your bf/gf?
-- I don't have one. Sareh! :p

15. Is anything upsetting you right now?
-- SOOOO MANYYY TO MENTION :(

16. Whats the farthest away from home you have ever been?
-- Well, PHILIPPINES to UK... BUUUT now, UK is my 'home' so, if I'm gonna start from the UK, then SPAIN would be my answer for this question :)

17. Do you hate being alone?
-- There are times, yes. but I think most of the time, I prefer to be alone. Oops, introvert right here :)

18. When was the last time you cried?
-- March 21 or 22 2013 (My friends' graduation day :( )

19. When was the last time you laughed?
-- Around 5:30pm today March 27, 2013

20. Is there someone who makes you happy every time you see him/her?
-- Not at the moment ^^,

21. have you ever walked on the beach at night?
-- Yeah.

22. When you see a foggy window do you feel the need to draw or write on it?
-- Yeeep. lol


23. Are you in a good mood right now?
-- Yeah, yeah :)

24. Has a boy/girl ever called you babe or baby?
-- Yes. ugh! :p

25. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
-- Maryqueen aka MQ I think?

26. What are some things you need to tell someone?
-- I'm happy for you but it hurts. charrr ;p

27. Does it bother you when your friends bring up your past mistakes?
-- No. We just laugh about it.

28. When was the last time you talked to your number 1?
-- Number 1 means 1st love? lol I'm not entirely sure.. I think 4-5months ago... long time, huh?


29. Is there a boy that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
-- I think so, yes. besides my dad :p

30. Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
-- A-huh!

31. When is your birthday?
-- MAY 18, 1993.

33. Live in an apartment?
-- No.

34. Do most of your close friends live within the area or far away?
-- Nope. They're so far away & it's killing me </3

35. Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
-- No. They always go hand in hand :)

36. When was the last time you had a sleepover?
-- Ahhhh... I think that was last month (February)

37. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
-- Yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment