Monday 11 February 2013

A snowy January ♥

It was a snowy morning and all I want to do is test my baby out for some cool winter video shots so I asked my youngest sister if she could accompany me anywhere because I really want to take videos.. She said yes. I then told her that we will go out once it will stop snowing. Around 2pm, it stopped snowing so I just threw some warm clothes on and prepared the gadgets I will be using. I was all set up so I then called my sis:
"adto nata!" and ten-ten-tenen.. She was still in bed, lying like a pig while watching TV. She said: ''Kapoy naman.. diko mu uban" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... I was so mad all I want to do is choke her. Hahaha!! But seriously!! >< SO I WENT OUTSIDE ON MY OWN. Carrying my DSLR and my TRIPOD while walking in a freakin' thick snow but the view was soooooo LOVELY!! ALL WHITE and so neat looking!

I went to FERRY MEADOWS and took these amazing shots and compiled it in a video :)

WATCH IN 1080p HD for better quality ♥
CAMERA: Nikon D7000 
LENS: Nikkor 18-105mm VR kit lens
**I'm no professional. just an amateur who wants to get used and practise my camera's manual settings ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment